Paris, Nov 16th: French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said, The deadly terror attacks across Paris last week that claimed 129 people lives were planned and organised from Syria. He said this for radio interview. Before that, The prime minister said more than 150 raids were targeted on militant targets in different areas of France earlier in those days. For that at the moment at-least nine people have been arrested so far. Five of the terrorists were identified over the weekend, and on Monday another two were named by the Paris prosecutor as their name has Ahmad al-Mohammad and Samy Amimour. The first guy Al-Mohammad is the name on a Syrian passport found with the remains of one of the attackers. Although the man’s identity has not yet been confirmed.
At the same time Police sources said properties in the Paris suburb of Bobigny, as well as the cities of Grenoble, Toulouse and Lyon, had been targeted already. Totally Seven of the attackers who carried out the Paris attacks on November 13 they were killed, and at least one man suspected of involvement was at large, according to authorities.
The second man at large was identified by French police his name has Salah Abdeslam, a 26-year-old French citizen who was born in Belgium. The French police, in a public request for their information and they warned that he is dangerous and not to be approached.